PARENT EDUCATION – MANAGING CHALLENGING BEHAVIOR IN CHILDREN
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 10TH 4:00PM – 5:30PM
Join us for a Parent Education Night where a child development expert will help us understand the “why” behind challenging behaviors and how you can help your child thrive.
Christina Wheatley, Child Development Expert, joins us to share…
- Strategies for identifying your own triggers and internal beliefs, and how they can impact your child’s behavior.
- Explore the brain-body connection, sensory processing, and self and co-regulation, which are key factors in managing challenging behavior.
- Provide parents with practical strategies for engaging with their child during difficult moments.
- Implementing responsive and positive parenting strategies based on the brain-body connection
- Provide tools to help their child develop healthy coping mechanisms and thrive.