Access resources and research for parents looking to learn more about Montessori Education. Media include hyperlinks, books, and videos.
- Montessori Education Provides Better Outcomes than Traditional Methods
- Preschool Students Exhibit Significantly Greater School Year Gains with Montessori [PDF]
- Study Shows Improved Test Scores for Students in Montessori Schools
- Association Between Screen Time and Children’s Performance on a Developmental Screening Test
- Outcomes for Students in a Montessori Program [PDF]
- Montessori, the Science Behind the Genius
- What Does Too Much Screen Time Do to Children’s Brains?
- Evaluation of Montessori Education [PDF]
- Outcomes for Students in a Montessori School [PDF]
- Montessori: The Science Behind the Genius, Angeline Lillard, 2005.
Montessori: The Science — Part 5: Interest Enhances Learning [Angeline Lillard]
You Might Be A Montessorian | Katy Wright | TEDx Carroll College
TEDx American Riviera – Jim Fitzpatrick – The Binomial Cube – key to the universe!
Trevor Eissler Montessori Madness! – 321 FastDraw
Five Criteria for Positive Discipline With Parenting Expert Dr. Jane Nelsen
Living Montessori Education Community Testimonials From Parents And Teachers
Understanding the Principles of Montessori Education
You will find valuable information in these books and be encouraged in your parenting role. It is an honor to work with you in helping your child grow and develop to full potential.
- Montessori: a Modern Approach, Paula Polk Lillard
- How to Talk So Kids Can Learn, Adele Faber & Elaine Mazlish
- The Absorbent Mind, Dr. Maria Montessori
- The Secret of Childhood, Dr. Maria Montessori
- The Discovery of a Child, Dr. Maria Montessori
- Soul without Shame: A Guide to Liberating Yourself from the Judge Within, Byron Brown
- The Enneagram of Parenting, Elizabeth Wagele
- Conscious Eating, Gabriel Cousens, M.D.
- Children the Challenge, Rudolph Dreikurs
- Parenting from the Inside Out, Daniel Siegel and Mary Hartzel
- Positive Discipline, Jane Nelsen
- Drive: The surprising truth about what motivates us, Daniel Pink