Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this Marketing Coordinator position.
Inspire children. Build relationships. Change lives.
At Living Montessori, our community is about people. Coming together in the best interest of children is what makes us want to come to work every day. Join our growing team and contribute to the collaborative effort in delivering nothing short of excellence to our children and families.
You can count on a supportive environment, collaborative team and a flexible schedule with remote options so you can focus on enriching your work, building relationships and changing lives.
Living Montessori is searching for a full-time, entry- or junior-level marketing coordinator who is self-motivated, data-driven and eager to learn and grow with our team. In this role, you will work under the Director of Marketing or Head of School to execute on marketing and event strategies designed to strengthen community, solidify our brand and grow our school community.
In this role, you will work Monday through Friday between 30-40 hours per week and have the ability to work remotely 1-2 days a week.
Marketing Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
- Support marketing communication activities that drive awareness and generate engagement including advertising, digital marketing, email marketing, social media posts and webcasts
- Manage social channels and proactively identify opportunities to grow our follower base and connect with current families and staff, potential families and staff and other leaders in the education and Montessori community
- Help to implement integrated marketing strategies that support school growth goals and are aligned with the school’s marketing and brand strategy
- Partner with our leadership team and teachers to develop brand-aligned content and creative assets
- Own distribution of content across channels including website, blog, email and social, and find new ways for us to demonstrate thought leadership
- Report on campaign performance and use data to inform decisions for future campaigns
- Project-manage marketing campaigns, ensure alignment amongst all stakeholders and delegate tasks to appropriate resources, keeping projects on-schedule and within budget
- Support webinar execution and in-person events as needed
- Perform varied research projects to support school’s admissions and marketing efforts
Marketing Coordinator Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, Business or similar field OR Equivalent Experience
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively across multiple departments, team members and clients while building trusted relationships and positively influencing others
- A strong bias towards action and ownership of your work
- Ability to understand problems, think critically and identify creative solutions
- Willingness to learn and take initiative in acquiring new skills
- Effective organizational, time-management and project-management skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Embraces data and measurement to inform strategy and action and show results
- Ability to project confidence and trust, be authentic and integral and lead with empathy
- Current First Aid, CPR and BBP Training certificate (training available through Living Montessori)
- Living Montessori honors religious and medical exemptions to the COVID-19 vaccine
Marketing Coordinator Desired Qualifications and Skills (Not Required):
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Familiarity using Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Business Profile, social media analytics tools, etc., or a willingness to learn
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM), event management or project management tools
- Experience in a Montessori environment and with the Montessori philosophy
Marketing Coordinator Benefits:
- $24-$30/Hour depending upon experience (DOE)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Policy
- 5+ professional days and continuing education available
- Organic, chef-prepared daily lunch and snacks
- Staff lounge and yoga studio for you to relax and unwind
- Job Type: Full-time (30-40 hours/week)